VA / Administrative support.Happy Art Resources
Seeking Social Media Intern at Tech startup company in San Francisco#ThatTechGirl Media
Executive Assistant InternLfl Records
Administrative Assistant (Business/Finance/Accounting) - Mens ApparelNew Standard Edition
Paid Administrative Internship at Fortune 200 CompanyAflac
Executive SectretaryBookmark This
Felix Sports Foundation
DescriptionThe Felix Achoch sports foundation's mission is to is to promote sports and academics to the youth by providing opportunities that will help in discovering their untapped potential
Responsible for providing administrative support and performs numerous duties, including scheduling, writing correspondence and emailing.
· Provide administrative and clerical support to board of directors or volunteers.
· Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
· Alert the board about cancelations or new meetings.
· Handle information requests.
· Prepare correspondence and stuff mail into envelopes.
· Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
· Prepare statistical reports.
· Manage spreadsheets.
· Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
· Coordinates office management activities.
· Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
· Prepare agenda for meetings.
· Takes and transcribes dictation.
· Helps prepare office budget.
· Plans events and volunteer activities.
· Maintain office procedures.
· Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
· Operate office equipment, such as photocopy machine and scanner.
· Coordinate committees and task forces.
· Relay directives, instructions and assignment to the board.
· Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
University Students or College level, Experience with an interest in non profit organization and administrative.