Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
Office Administrator InternBookmark This
Vital Networks & Database Systems, Inc.
6490 Landover Road, Suite B, Landover MD
DescriptionVINDS Inc. is a growing Information Technology Solutions and Services Company, located in Silver Spring MD, with branch office in Landover Maryland. We provide software development and support service in Windows and Unix Technology areas. We are currently looking for an office administrator intern who will be involved in day to day running of the office operations. Duties will include but not limited to receiving and managing communications (Phone, Fax, Email, etc), Projects coordination, clients support and operations tracking. The intern will benefit by participating in in-house training opportunities in Information Technology and Project Management.
Responsibilities- Manage office communications
- Recieve phone calls, faxes, emails and provide responses
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Ability to multi task and quickly learn
- Basic computer skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization