Office Administrator InternBookmark This
PC Automated Controls, Inc
5604C Will Ruth
El Paso, TX
DescriptionService company specializing in the installation and service of HVAC equipment, temperature controls, and energy management is needing help performing general office procedures with little supervision. The position is avaliable during the spring but could extend through summer 2013.
Responsibilities- Provide administrative support to all staff, including, calendar management, organizing events, organized and keep all filing and scanned documents updated,
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multitask, organized and able to keep up in fast paced environment