Office Assistant / AdministratorBookmark This
CTG US LLC
DescriptionCTG, a fast expanding, innovative sourcing and supply chain partner to international retailers, is looking to fill the position of Office Administrator with a young dynamic individual that is able to manage and maintain a highly efficient office environment to the sales, operations and technical staff.
We strive to source products that are of the highest quality and safety from world-class production facilities. Honesty, integrity and professionalism are values we hold high in our pursuit of customer service excellence.
Potential for full time and growth within our company as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Coordinate pickup and shipment of product samples
- Managing travel schedules for sales reps
- Maintaining the order of the office environment
- Data entry
Requirements- Must be fluent in the English language
- Have an interest in international trade and product development
- Must have valid drivers license
- Must be skilled in Excel / Word / Internet research
- Ability to multi-task and follow through to task completion to tight timelines
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization