Office AssistantBookmark This
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Rd.
DescriptionUnder direct supervision, performs a variety of tasks including answering phones/email, maintaining files, handling information/service requests and performing office clerical duties.
- Ensures the smooth implementation of daily activity of the front desk.
- Maintains a pleasant and responsive outreach to students using service.
- Assists students with electronic medical record activities.
- Interacts with ill students.
- Answers phones.
- Processes billings.
- Manages work study student.
- Delegates responsibilities in the front office to front office assistants.
- Interacts with other departments.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed.
Requirements-High school diploma or equivalent and one year of related experience in an office setting.
- Some college preferred.
- Experience in higher education preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain calm in crisis situations.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Commitment to to working with diverse populations.
- Must enjoy working with college students.