Office AssistantBookmark This
4949 West 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
DescriptionEivan's is a leader in special event and studio photography and video productions, with 30 years' experience. You can always expect to be challenge and change as we grow and continue to stay on the cutting edge, whether it be our technology, processes, or products. At Eivan’s, innovation is at our core. You will not find a more dedicated team to grow with. Expect excellence because you deserve it.
Internships starting immediately at the Eivan's Corporate Office.
Responsibilities- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information; maintaining client records.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.
- Serves customers as receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements- Bachelors Degree or Degree Seeking
- Skills/Qualifications: Office Experience - Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills. Should know Excel, Microsoft office, and Google Docs. Experience with image editing is a plus.
Must have a reliable source of transportation and consistent schedule.
You must be an organized, multi-tasking individual with the availability to maintain schedules for multiple offices, events, clients, and staff. We are looking for someone who is not afraid to step up when needed.
- Assist other departments in marketing, sales, customer service, and media production.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization