Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantStudent Debt USA
Recruiting InternPhysAssist Scribes
Program Operations Internship (Sept- Dec 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Office AssistantBookmark This
UNLIMITED FREIGHT INC
9704 INDUSTRIAL DRIVE
DescriptionUnlimited Freight Inc. is seeking a Safety Manager Assistant, for its Bridgeview, IL terminal.
We are seeking current college junior/senior with strong interest in transportation industry. This position requires extensive safety training and ideal candidate would be able to complete program while in college. Successful program completion would lead to the position offer upon the graduation.
ResponsibilitiesThe Safety Manger Assistants responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in monitoring FMCSA web sites when the primary is overwhelmed.
- Ability to process driver contractor applications with minimal errors.
- Update ProTransport and MedStop data bases.
- File and audit driver logs.*
- Quickly and pleasantly answer inboud calls.
- Handle routine contractor problems and questions.
- Escalate problems and questions beyond the ability of assistant to handle to a lead supervisor.
Requirements- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience prefered.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to type minimum 25 wpm.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows XP/Vista and MS Office.
- Basic geography knowledge.
- Attention to detail with demonstated ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Schedule flexibility - able to work some weekends.
- Goal driven with demonstated ability to manage tasks in a fast paced environment under minimal supervision.