Program SupportGlobal Site Plans
RECEPTIONISTE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTEREnsure Your Rent. Inc
Office InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantBookmark This
4949 West 95th street
Oak Lawn, IL
DescriptionYou can always expect to be challenge and change as we grow and continue to stay on the cutting edge, whether it be our technology, processes, or products. At Eivan’s, innovation is at our core. You will not find a more dedicated team to grow with. Expect excellence because you deserve it.
Internships starting immediately at the Eivan's Corporate Office.
Responsibilities- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information.??
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating requirements; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; stocking items; delivering supplies to work stations.???
- Serves customers as receptionist; answering questions; forwarding messages; confirming customer orders; keeping customers informed of order status.??
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.??
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements- Bachelors Degree or Degree Seeking
- Skills/Qualifications: Office Experience - General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization