Office AssistantBookmark This
Blackbook Music Group
813 W. Lake St.
DescriptionThe Blackbook Music Group is a full service music firm, located in Chicago, that specializes in: events, marketing, and artist management. Our past clients include: Sex Ray Vision, Chris Webby, Kinetics & One Love, Basic Physics. We are also affiliated with many of the premier record labels in the nation including: Interscope, Atlantic Records, and Warner Music.
Because of our high paced low risk platform, we are looking to bring on an Office Assistant who work and report directly to the executives of the company. The assistant will be fundamentally responsible for the maintaining the office environment by answering phones, filing, proofreading and editing and other office related work. Occasionally, the assistant will be asked to participate in special events planning and preparation.
Responsibilities- Maintain office filing and storage systems.
- Keep filing/document management system for electronic and paper documents organized
- Monitor and order office supplies.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions: post office, bank, Staples, Kinkos, etc.
- General reception duties; research, typing, correspondence, faxes, and filing.
- Assist with production of Annual Report, newsletters, and other publications
Requirements- Previous experience in an office setting required
- Dependable and highly organized with business, mature, enthusiastic, and maintains positive attitude.
- Technologically literate with strong computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Word
and Excel and other commonly used software. Wordpress skills would be a plus.
- Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs and group messaging
- Organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Skill in establishing priorities and managing workload
- Ability to follow directions