Office Assistant at iGroup Real Estate, a division of Keller Williams RealtyBookmark This
iGroup Real Estate | Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Avenue; 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionKeller Williams is the largest real estate firm in the country and iGroup Real Estate specializes in luxury lofts and niche apartments in Manhattan.
You will shadow and mildly assist our Client Relations Manager who doubles as Team Assistant, and you will have access to free training sessions in our Training Room Auditorium. We have regular guest speakers and coaching sessions with leaders in the field of real estate. You will have free access to dozens of classes which teach lead generation, cold calling, listing presentations, designing postcards and/or marketing, negotiating contracts, and more. (These courses do not count as hours toward a real estate license.)
You will then be able to take what you learn and apply it in real world situations with iGroup Real Estate and our exclusive clientele. And if you are interested in real estate, you’ll be able to apply those techniques with real contracts for real properties and real closings.
Additionally, we work with Luis D. Ortiz of Bravo TV’s Million Dollar Listing New York.
Responsibilities- Assist with day to day tasks while shadowing members of the #1 Real Estate Team in Sales at KW | NYC in 2012
- Monitor meeting calendar, ensuring team is on schedule
RequirementsCandidates who complete a DISC profile will be considered over others. Please complete your DISC profile and be prepared to submit to us upon our request.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to pick-up new tasks quickly
- Ability to jump from one task to the next with ease
- MUST have experience adhering to the privacy concerns of clients which will include exclusive buyers and sellers who many times prefer their identities to be kept secret
- Willing to sit in on training sessions and
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization