Seeking Administrative Office Work Part-TimeJoe Textile Enterprises
Production Assistant/Admin Asst. InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Turkic American Federation of Southeast InternshipTurkic American Federation of Southeast
VENGA Fall Internshipstudent intern network
Administrative Asst.CLT3 Security Consulting
Office Assistant for Marc Quadagno at Keller Williams NYCBookmark This
Keller Williams NYC
425 Park Avenue; 6th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionKeller Williams is the largest real estate firm in the country and Marc Quadagno specializes in luxury lofts, townhouses and niche apartments in Manhattan.
You will shadow and assist a Licensed Real Estate agent and you will have access to free training sessions in our Training Room Auditorium. We have regular guest speakers and coaching sessions with leaders in the field of business coaching, economics and real estate.
You will also have free access to dozens of classes which teach lead generation, cold calling, listing presentations, designing postcards and/or marketing, negotiating contracts, and more. (These courses do not count as hours toward a real estate license.)
You will then be able to take what you learn and apply it in real world situations with Marc Quadagno's exclusive clientele.
If you are interested in real estate, you’ll be able to apply those techniques with real contracts for real properties and real closings.
Additionally, I have worked with Bravo TV’s Million Dollar Listing New York.
Responsibilities- Assist with day to day tasks such as emails, scheduling, filing, organizing
- Monitor meeting calendar
- Filling out forms and databases
RequirementsCandidates who complete a DISC profile will be considered over others. Please complete your DISC profile and be prepared to submit to us upon our request.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to pick-up new tasks quickly
- Ability to jump from one task to the next with ease
- MUST have experience adhering to the privacy concerns of clients which will include exclusive buyers and sellers who many times prefer their identities to be kept secret
- Willing to sit in on training sessions and
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization