Office AssistantBookmark This
College Republican National Committee
1500 K Street Suite 325
DescriptionWho: Students enrolled in a Northern Virginia university or college.
What: An internship with the College Republican National Committee for students who are interested in gaining hands-on political campaigning experience.
When: Internships are available for fall semesters. Interns must volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Where: College Republican National Committee (Offices in Leesburg, Winchester, Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, and Fredericksburg)
• Networking with the oldest youth political organization!
• Internship opportunities!
• Build your resume!
• Create lifetime friendships!
• Join other College Republicans with the same passion as you!
• Gain valuable experience while learning the inner-workings of a campaign!
Responsibilities-Coordinate canvassing excursions
-Lead excursion groups
-Organize and collate voter information
-Network with political professionals
Requirements-Available to work between 10-25 hours a week
-Although it is a political internship, this position is open to all majors.