Project Assistant (Video Game Industry)Interactive Entertainment Professionals
Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantStudent Debt USA
Office Assistant - God in Me Learning CenterBookmark This
The TJac Educational Consulting Group
DescriptionThe TJac Educational Consulting Group is committed to Taking Jesus Across Communities through the provision of Educational Services to churches, school districts and licensed child care facilities. Services provided include educational consulting, training, employment placement, curriculum, proposal and grant development, and direct educational services. All services are provided in face-to-face or distance learning modules.
The TJac Educational Consulting Group will be designing and implementing the God in Me Learning Center in Southwest Atlanta beginning in June 2013. The Office Assistant will begin working virtually and in July spend at least 50% of their time on location. This Internship is 30 hours per week and is expected to develop into a permanent position in 2014.
Responsibilities- Assist with the design and implementation process of developing a state licensed learning center.
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Collect and respond to telephone calls and emails
- Monitor and manage project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point)
- Ability to use Adobe Products is a Plus