Office Assistant/Bilingual SpanishBookmark This
Law Offices of Ron Katiraei
317 Madison Avenue, Suite 606
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are an immigration law, and an international firm located at 60 East 42nd Street, in front of Grand Central Terminal at Vanderbilt, in Manhattan. Knowledge of Spanish for this internship position is required. The position is unpaid; however, we provide lunch and transportation stipends.
Duties include creation and Maintenance of the organizational system (research, customer service, marketing and administrative duties)
Responsibilities- Organize information
- Online and phone market research
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Preparation of documents.
Requirements- Advanced English communication skills
- Excellent telephone and customer skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to learn quick
- Able to multitask
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Marketing degree or Business Management degree.