Office Assistant / Manager TraineeBookmark This
DescriptionBaycare is a Florida based mental health and counseling organization looking to grow rapidly in the areas of one on one, group, and online counseling. We are looking for 1 or 2 dynamic, highly motivated interns to learn our industry and help coordinate Baycare for evolution into online counseling services.
You must be a self-starter who completes tasks to 105% be highly organized, and have a good knowledge of basic office computer systems, software, internet, and social media. This will be a fun and rewarding opportunity for the right indivdual looking to make a name for themselves in the mental health, and counseling industry.
Responsibilities- Organize case work, update reporting to Gov't entities, and create / collect client progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Manage payment and collection systems
- Have basic knowledge and skills to create a paperless office
- Work is both on-site and virtual
Requirements- Understand office administrative systems, basic business organization and setup
- Have a keen interest in online services, and social media marketing, Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Be a Self Starter, who can take charge and work unsupervised in a fast paced environment.