Office Receptionist / Customer ServiceBookmark This
Track What Matters
2652 FM 407 Ste 215
DescriptionTrack What Matters provides customized GPS tracking solutions for vehicles in the United States, Mexico, Canada, Africa, The Middle East, and parts of Asia. We support companies who need to keep track of assets, containers, trailers, and more.
We are currently looking for someone who is skilled in an office environment but is willing to learn the technically side of the business. Position is currently unpaid, but could become a paid position depending on skills.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Answer phone calls
- Answer chat inquiries
- Perform marketing task
Requirements- Skilled at generating financial reports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to handle multi phone line system
- Willing to multi task and cross train through different departments
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization