RECEPTIONISTE EXECUTIVE OFFICE CENTEREnsure Your Rent. Inc
Office InternA Better Road Foundation Inc.
Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
Office InternBookmark This
Puerto Rico Tourism Company
135 w 50TH STREET, 22 FLOOR
New York, NY
DescriptionThe Puerto Rico Tourism Company (PRTC) founded in 1970, is a public corporation responsible for stimulating, promoting and regulating the development of Puerto Ricos's tourism industry. It markets Puerto Rico as a tourism destination through advertising, public relations and promotional activities; promotes tourism among visitors and local residents; provides visitor orientation and technical assistance to investors; evaluates tourism facilities and establishes standards of quality; and regulates and oversees gaming operations. PRTC has offices and representatives in the U.S. mainland, Canada, Europe and Latin America.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Broadcast mailing using E-mail, fax and postal mail to the Travel Agents regarding the events of the Division
- Answering the phone
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Computer knowledge Excel, Word, Power Point, Oracle and Access Programs.
- Bilingual Spanish/English