Office InternBookmark This
Cariola Group, LLC
7255 Corporate Center Drive Suite A
DescriptionA logistics position spends most of the day preparing paperwork for shipments. Whether orders are for domestic or international shipping, the paperwork can be complicated, depending on the product and destination. The clerk also helps coordinate the transportation of the finished products to the customers. The clerk interacts with inside sales and territorial sales personnel. A logistics clerk reports to the logistics manager.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Experience in excel a must
- Must be able to generate reports as needed.