Office InternBookmark This
Greyeyes Consulting, LLC
7 Potomac Street
DescriptionTo assist in managing an efficient office. Greyeyes Consulting and Comfort Air Systems is looking for an intern interested in Business and Public Relations. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate ability to work independently and in group setting. This position is Part Time and need immediately.
Responsibilities• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics, accounts receivable and payable.
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications, Organize and collects progress reports.
• Monitor & Maintains project calendar, assist with ensuring project is on schedule and in budget & schedule appointment & schedules service calls for staff.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and projects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Requirements• Strong Computer Skills, Scheduling, Organization, Time Management
• Strong Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, QuickBooks, and Payroll experience
• Customer service focus, Outgoing, Organized, Detail-oriented
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work independently or in group setting
• Understanding of general business operations
• Understanding of basic accounting and mathematics desirable
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization