Administrative internsLIGHTHOUSE ART GALLERIA
Project Assistant (Video Game Industry)Interactive Entertainment Professionals
Administrative InternPowerful Yogurt
Institutional Affairs Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Graphic Design Internship - Kennedy Center Fall 2014The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Office InternBookmark This
Engineering for Kids
DescriptionEngineering for Kids, an Atlanta based non-profit organization, is now taking applications for the office internship. The Engineering for Kids Internship program is for individuals who have an interest in Business Management, Education, and Marketing. The goal of the internship program is to allow interns to learn and grow professionally and the internship will provide each individual an opportunity to use and refine his/her own skills.
Office Intern Job Purpose: The main purpose of this position is to assist the President/CEO with accomplishing the business objectives through the day-to-day management.
Office Intern Skills/Qualifications:
• Team Work
• Management Proficiency
• Fast learner and technology savvy
•Creative – can think outside the box
• Verbal Communication
• Influencing and leading
While there are no standard entry requirements, we do prefer someone who studies/studied or has a background in Business Administration. You will receive on the job training. If you feel this is a great opportunity, please respond with your resume.
A desire to work multiple semesters is a plus. This is an unpaid internship - approximately 12-15 hours per week. Intern may complete the majority of tasks remotely.
This opportunity may lead to a paid position.
Responsibilities- Schedule Management
- Inventory Management
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling employees; communicating job expectations; planning and monitoring job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.- Create market plans and industry modules using resources such as the Internet and print publications to provide full market analyses
- Design, create and implement marketing collateral including flyers, filler ads, show materials and various other projects on an as needed basis
- Creating eBlasts in support of Engineering for Kids efforts
- Experience working with Facebook, Twitter and blogging platforms a plus
Requirements- Have a minimum of a B average (cumulative 3.0 on 4.0 scale)
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Reliable Transportation when needed