Office InternBookmark This
Dallas Urban Debate Alliance
2617 North Henderson Ave
DescriptionDallas Urban Debate Alliance is a 501(c)3 organization that works with the Dallas Independent School District to start, grow, and sustain debate teams. Hundreds of at-risk students from the Dallas ISD have had their lives changed by debate participation. Our office intern would work with us to manage the growing statistical data on student participants. Great on the job experience with a growing, award winning non-profit.
Responsibilities- Organize and enter student information
- Work closely with office manager to prepare data reports
- Create student profiles that are usable for marketing materials.
- Assist Office manager in other day-to-day tasks.
Requirements- Strong microsoft excel skills. Salesforce experience preferred
- Statistics experience a plus
- Ability to keep student information confidential
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization