MFT, Administrative and Marketing InternsBody Mind Spirit IOP
Executive/Personal Assistant for Christian EntrepreneuriGlow Mentoring
Personal and Administrative Assistant to Recording Studio Owner / Studio ManagerIacon Sound Studios
Administrative Assistant/ReceptionistLighthouse Financial Group, LLC
Office InternS T Green Company
Office InternBookmark This
560 E. Chatham St.
DescriptionDataCaliper is a dynamic software company in the Raleigh area that has steadily grown during the last 5 years through innovative solutions in the Analytics and Web Applications vertical. We are looking for an individual with great management skills in managing a team of programmers. You'll also be responsible for leading the project through its milestones, working the the business users in ensuring project deliverables are on track and reporting status to management.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand software projects, the Software Development Lifecycle and be able to manage software delivery
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills