Office InternBookmark This
CENTRIC AUTO REPAIR
375 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd 107
San Marcos, CA
1.Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
2. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
3. Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
4. Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
5. Provides information by answering questions and requests.
6.Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
7. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
8. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analyzing Information , Professionalism, Problem Solving, Supply Management, Inventory Control, Verbal Communication
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization