Office InternBookmark This
Beverly Hills, CA
DescriptionMusic Management and Publishing company based in Beverly Hills is seeking an office intern. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and positive professional team player, with polished written and verbal skills. Someone who is extremely organized, reliable, focused and knows how to take initiative. Would prefer someone who's worked in some form of the entertainment industry.
This special individual must also be able to conduct diligent research in preparation for projects. You must be able to build and maintain, new and existing client relationships with your superb communication skills. Also, you must be Mac friendly and have proficient skills in Word and Excel.
Internship starts immediately and is unpaid. Please reply with your cover letter AND a letter of intent addressing both your interest in music management/publishing and in working with us. Thanks!
ResponsibilitiesDuties include (but not limited to):
- Designing and disseminating e-mail campaigns
- Input of critical metadata & Research
- Answering phones
- booking travel arrangements
- scheduling appointments
- Ordering supplies
- Running errands
- Productive without direct supervision
- Motivated to contribute
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Understand a sense of urgency to meet specific deadlines
- Must have a car
- Tech/Web/Social Media savvy
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Mad Mimi and/or Mail Chimp
- Music, fashion, film and pop-culture savvy preferred.
- Currently enrolled as an UNDERGRAD at an accredited university.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week, 10am-5pm for three month period.