Business and Finance InternshipTekMasters
Admin Intern for Property Manangement Office60 Hudson Owner LLC
Program Administrative InternStreet-Level Youth Media
Production Assistant/Admin Asst. InternRobust Entertainment, Inc.
Turkic American Federation of Southeast InternshipTurkic American Federation of Southeast
Office InternBookmark This
Elite Vision Group, LLC
DescriptionElite Vision Group, LLC is an Administrative Services and Business Management company, we specialize in business start up, business management, event management, and Executive services.
We are seeking candidates to provide Executive Admin services to out clients.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Represents the president by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence; arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the president.
- Publishes the corporate newsletter by gathering information; preparing and editing articles; designing graphic presentation; producing and distributing.
- Helps key executives make consistent decisions by advising them of historical precedents; serving as liaison between them and the president.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling the corporate jet; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances president's and corporation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization