Administrative InternBookmark This
Achievers United USA
DescriptionThe Administrative Intern develops building-level administrative skills by assisting the Administrative Staff and other members of the administrative team in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Work with staff and parents on strategies that assist in continuously improving student achievement and instruction.
- Assist in providing professional leadership to organize, administer, and provide support for a creative projects.
- Assist in establishing a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and constructively with members of the staff, students, parents, and business associates
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization