Office Intern w/ focus on marketing, art & data management at a record labelBookmark This
15455 NW Greenbrier Suite 115
DescriptionInternship at an independent record label.
Help with the calendar and timelines, manage data, help create and roll-out marketing plans.
Responsibilities- Organize data
- Manage our grassroots marketing department
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements- Detail oriented, attention to detail, efficient
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- A desire to learn more about marketing and the music industry