Virtual Interns needed for eBay BusinessDianna Vernee
Growing Non-Profit Seeks Administrative Intern!Save-A-Suit
Community Services Ambassador InternshipBlue Grass Community Action Partnership
Community Services InternshipBlue Grass Community Action Partnership
Paid Internships in New YorkICN GROUP CORP.
Business Administrative Intern- Work directly with our CEOBookmark This
Foreman & Associates, LLC
DescriptionForeman & Associates, LLC is a business management consulting firm in Metro Atlanta, Georgia. Since our start, we have worked with clients from various industries helping with their management, operations, training, and development needs. Foreman & Associates helps an organization to stay aligned, realign, or re-imagine their operations and management strategy.
We strive to help reduce the failure rate of small businesses through our work, and by partnering with other organizations nationwide and globally to offer consulting, training, workshops/seminars and other services in a collaborative effort to help guide and mentor entrepreneurs to success. We are also focused on educating professionals and organizations to think beyond merely starting a company or building a brand, but to instead focus on creating longevity and nurturing a long-lasting legacy.
Foreman & Associates is built upon a leadership model that can be described as a healthy blend of Servant Leadership and Transformational Leadership. We lead by example, and we lead by helping others. Our leadership team will always ask, "What can I do to help you?" and then they work to empower all team members to do their part to achieve goals, complete projects, and satisfy clients.
We believe in a commitment to excellence through efficiency, effectiveness, and efficacy. We believe that business is more than just transactions, profits and losses, reports, and meetings---business is about people. Business is about building relationships, hopefully long-lasting ones, with people not titles or account numbers. We approach each employee and consultant as a team member. We approach each client where they are and where they want to be. We don't believe in cookie-cutter prices or processes, so our client's experience with us will be unique.
We are currently looking for a Business Administrative Intern to work closely with our CEO/Managing Consultant and other staff members with day to day operations, and new projects. In this position the intern will learn the ins and outs of managing and operating a business, working with clients and on client projects, and how to work on a team in various roles.
As an intern you may work be working virtually, on-site, and at off-site locations.
- College credit
- All on-site work day meals are paid/provided by company
- Opportunity to work on new projects
- Opportunity to work with people in and from various countries
- Opportunity to attend local public and private (invite-only) events
- Company-assigned email, web-conference interface app/account, and other resources
- Possibility for consideration of paid employment during/after internship
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will be assigned various tasks and will be trained in the following:
- Learning how to engage with corporate decision makers, clients, vendors and other company stakeholders
- Calendar management
- Travel coordination
- Email account management
- Draft and reply to internal and external emails
- Answering and forwarding telephone calls
- Document and presentation creation
- Filing and labeling
- Scanning receipts and documents
- Creation and management of spreadsheets
- Client billing
- Attend private and business-related events
- Assist as needed on client projects
- Learn about cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Marketing campaign development and management
- Run occasional errands
- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible, dependable, and honest; ability to maintain confidentiality of all things related to our CEO, our company, and our clients
- Listening and communication skills: ability to follow instructions, ask questions for clarification, and follow through with limited supervision
- People skills/ Interpersonal skills: comfortable speaking in public. Comfortable speaking with people of various nationalities and from various countries. Comfortable speaking with c-suite executives, entertainers, and professional athletes.
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Excellent verbal skills, and professional speaking voice
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Strong leadership skills: takes ownership, leads by example
- Team player
- Ability to not just think outside of the box, but reimagine the box
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Computer skills: proficient with all products of Microsoft Office Suite, email applications, productivity applications (such as Neat, Podio and Evernote)
- Strong writing skills: ability to professionally and succinctly draft emails, letters, and other documents
- Proficient working with a Mac
- Ability to work and save assignments and projects on company-assigned thumb drive
- Ability to work and save assignments and projects using cloud storage
- Must pay for and provide proof of criminal background check prior to acceptance as intern
- Current and previous coursework (or experience) in business, management, office administration, etc.
- Professional appearance
- Willingness to take part in on-going training
- Have an active FaceTime, Skype and/or Google Hangouts account (or be willing to get one, or use company-provided account)
- Have an updated, virus-free laptop that can use to do work (PC or Mac; preferably a Mac)
- Possess or have access to a scanner
- Ability to work virtually and on-site
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week
- Have working telephone and/or mobile phone with professional voice mail
- Must be a college student
- Must be willing to work in unpaid part-time position
- If college credit is to be applied, the applicant must provide all documentation from their school
For further consideration for this internship we request that all applicants complete our Intern Questionnaire at: http://www.foremanandassociates.co/intern-questionnaire.html
Please set aside at least 30 minutes to complete the questionnaire. Upon submission we will review both your resume and questionnaire. Thank you.