PROJECT AND PROGRAM COORDINATORBookmark This
Nahum Heritage Foundation
DescriptionPosition Title: Project and Program coordinator
Classification: Volunteer (10-30hrs/wk), Hourly (non-exempt)
Reports to: President or Vice President.
Directly Supervises: As needed
Compensation: Intense Professional Training, job recommendation and job accomplishment /appreciation package.
The Nahum Heritage Foundation (NHF) seeks a project and program coordinator who will be responsible for the general day to day operations of NHF projects and programs. The main duty is to assist in ensuring that the projects are effectively managed to ensure that the projects are delivered on time, on budget, and to agreed quality standards. He/ She will manage standards, procedures and practices of record-keeping of all the agreements and contracts maintaining document control and tracking activities within project timelines. He/she is a member of all project teams building strong team for effective project execution while reporting directly to the President / Vice President and works closely with all levels of the NHF Team.
• Collaborate with Nahum Heritage Foundation (NHF) leadership to review business cases and develop project charter during project initiation.
• Manage multiple projects using the PMI project management process groups to include initiation, Planning, Executing monitoring /controlling and Closing observing all NHF project management processes and procedures as well as documenting lessons learned.
• Responsible for the researching, planning, executing, communicating progress and completion of various projects-based tasks.
• Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
• Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, resource-work schedules and plans, project estimates and reports.
• Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
• Work with Project and program team, assisting in developing a comprehensive workflow process.
• Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned.
• Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
• Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes as well as Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
• Develops and review project status and reports.
• Attend to other Special projects and program task as assigned.
RequirementsSkills, Education & Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Ability to independently initiate projects and activities.
• Good client interactions skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent time-management skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as negotiation skills.
• Able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
• Ability to maintain client confidentiality.
• Knowledge of computers and Word, Excel, Power Point, and Publisher.
• Good leadership skills with the potential for further development.
• Attentive to details.
• Dedication, motivation, drive, ambition, and commitment to the job at hand.
• Must have the skills and potential to excel in this position.