Office AdministratorE World of Travel Inc.
Bookkeeping/Accounting positionE World of Travel Inc.
Assistant Manager InternshipLanchid LLC
International Society for the Performing Arts Seeks Membership and Events Intern for Spring 2015International Society for the Performing Arts
Office AssistantThe Chamber, Gadsden/Etowah County
Program CoordinatorBookmark This
Beauty Roxx DC
DescriptionBeauty Roxx DC has been established in the to empower young women to overcome academic, social, and emotional difficulties so that they can reach their full potential; to provide young women with the opportunity to become prominent leaders in our society by giving them the tools necessary to achieve excellence in all facets of their lives; to promote healthy responsible behavior that allows girls to grow socially, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
• Assist in program planning.
• Establish relationships with partner organizations.
• Maintain participant, exhibitor, speaking database.
• Work with Marketing and Design on print materials.
• Schedule training and secure sites.
• Monitor participant registration.
• Assist with program marketing and other tasks as assigned.
• Demonstrated success in public communications efforts.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Immediate ability to use such programs as: Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, and PowerPoint.