Project Development / Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Home Of Eden
DescriptionNewly formed small business in the market of creating all natural hand-made products for sales, workshops, and retreats for both profit and non-profit ventures. Both ventures include retail/wholesale sales and demonstrations in store-fronts, religious organizations, community centers, and online; also, providing health workshops (yoga, meditation, juicing, product making) and retreats (spas, cruises, beach resorts, etc.) for both profit and non-profit clients.
Responsibilities- Learn and assist in all aspects of developing and promoting small profit and non-profit business in the natural health & beauty, and human services industries
- Provide administrative duties for the Founder/Director of Company including, but not limited to returning phone calls, scheduling and maintaining appointments, coordinating events with assistant director and sales team, clerical work, and other office duties as needed
Requirements- Interest and understanding in natural health & alternative medicine
- Interested in human services and working with youth and families in urban low-income communities as well as other high income demographics
- Ability to understand tolerance and be able to effectively be a role model for a diversity of individuals with different religious, cultural, and economical backgrounds.
- Ability to learn and understand the natural health & home remedies industry
- Ability to build positive working relationships with other agencies effectively representing the Natural Health idea without insult or confusion
- Ability to work in a virtual environment through social media for daily &/or weekly meeting updates, as well as be available for "at location" responsibilities, when required
- Ability to utilize Office and Presentation Software a Plus (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently as well as be a good team player
- Ability to pass COMPLETE BACKGROUND & REFERENCES CHECK in order to work with children.