Project Manager InternBookmark This
Assouline Publishing Inc.
601 West 26th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAssouline is the first luxury brand in the world that uses books as medium. For the past twenty years, Assouline Publishing has created fine illustrated books dedicated to fashion, photography, art and design. Renowned for our highly original graphic concept, Assouline books are works of art that capture culture and bring it to life. The spirit and savoir faire of these works have contributed to the creation of a unique and eclectic, chic and elegant brand that is immediately identifiable. Today, Assouline publications’ special editions and gift items can be found around the globe.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager Intern with excellent organizational and communication skills who will report to the VP/ Editorial Director. The right candidate will be motivated, creative and capable of working independently and taking initiative. Candidate should have a strong interest in the arts, culture, travel and fashion.
Responsibilities* Intern will be communicating with our potential clients on a day to day
* Intern will follow up with clients regarding mailings that were sent out
* Intern will manage various projects
* This is a full-time paid internship for a recent college grad
• Ability to self-start and multitask in fast paced environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• High level of attention to detail
• Must work well as part of a team
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook or Entourage)
• Experience working with luxury brands a plus