Virtual Administrative assistants (Part time/Full time, (PAID)Lampard arts
Work with us and the City of Los Angeles on a new and exciting projectComputers for a Cause
Office Assistant InternshipROI Revolution, Inc.
Fleet InternTDS Telecom
Studio Assistant Internship OpportunityArt Research Collaboration
Public Relations / Social Media InternBookmark This
The Factory Interactive
3250 NE 1st Avenue, Suite 305
DescriptionDo you own a passion for social media and staying on top of current news and trends? The Factory Interactive is an established, full-service digital media agency. We are looking for superstar candidates with the desire to gain a strong understanding of social media strategies and management. .
Students may be eligible for academic credit based on individual college requirements.
Responsibilities• Analyze data, identify trends, and perform research
• Build media lists and research calendar opportunities
• Draft press releases and media alerts for campaigns
• Compile client media reports
• Assist in event planning
• Provide general department support as needed.
RequirementsEligible candidates must:
1. Be driven, creative, organized, and most of all, reliable.
2. MUST possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Must be approachable and professional when meeting new people