Service and Marketing InternBookmark This
251 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionAre you interested in learning about Service and Marketing in the most vibrant city in the world? The right candidate will receive service training in a dynamic, fun loving culture, learning invaluable skills you will need throughout your professional career. In addition, you will receive training on commercial interior design software (Giza), CRM software and marketing..
OFS Solutions provides designer oriented furniture interiors to many growing companies throughout NYC. In our fast paced environment, we are seeking talented employees to work in our NYC Showroom who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle new projects. As an intern you will get to work with our extremely talented Director of Sales, in order to continuously exceed our client’s expectations, while working on real projects that will help us grow. We maintain an impressive and extensive list of clients including; MTV, Time Warner, Universal records, Columbia, NYU, Dream Hotel, Con Edison and many more. There is a strong potential for growth within our organization as we have recently made both the INC 500 and INC 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America!
Our company provides more than just furniture and supplies to our clients, we develop long term relationships. Join a relationship driven company and learn the skills needed to advance in today’s economy.
What You Will Learn:
• Relationship building with our community by maintaining contact with our best clients using best practice techniques perfected over more than 50 years
• How to track results using Salesforce, Google Docs, Drop Box and others.
• Commercial interior design software
• Assist our team leader in building and maintaining an organized and efficient workflow
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
ResponsibilitiesThe day to day responsibilities will be;
- organization and administrative tasks required to keep projects moving forward
- Communication with Vendors and Clients
- Have Fun
- Qualify incoming product or service calls
RequirementsWhat We Require:
• Positive and very outgoing personality
• Strong communication skills.
• Background in Communication and Customer Service
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and Flexible
We get many resume's when searching for interns, so we strongly suggest in order to separate yourself, to include a cover letter and tell us why you feel the position described above would be a good fit for you.