Startup - Strategy Generalist InternBookmark This
32nd and Broadway
New York, NY
Browsy is a fashion-tech startup that gives online shoppers all the information they need to make a purchase – instantly. If you’re an online shopper, you probably know the feeling of finding something you love but feeling like you need to go on a tear of research before you make a purchase. We want to do the homework for you.
Using our bookmark, shoppers can add products to their Browsy wishlist, where a product dashboard is instantly generated tell them where to find the product for less, what product reviews say, whether there’s social media buzz and what their friends think.
We consider ourselves a big data company in the fashion space that aims to democratize access consumers have to product data. Browsy is currently in a private Beta launch but will launch publicly in November.
This is an exciting opportunity for an intern to come in at the ground level, learn about the fashion-tech or startup industries and help us build a great product from the ground up. You'll be an incredibly valuable part of our team.
ResponsibilitiesBrowsy is seeking a generalist strategy intern to support us with a number of important tasks, including:
• Conducting competitive analyses (to help us understand best practices and whitespace in our industry)
• Helping us optimize our revenue model by keeping track of and building our network of affiliate programs (companies from which we receive a commission for acting as a marketing lead)
• Supporting increased efficiency of our product database (by working with our CEO to understand build a greater understanding of all of the pieces of data we can leverage from brands and retailers)
• Structured, methodical thinking
• Comfort developing presentations or reports synthesizing data and research
• Interest in learning about management consulting-style work, startups, or the fashion-tech space
• Creative problem-solver
• GPA of 3.2 or higher
We would prefer to have you work on-site with us (in our incubator program on 32nd Street and Broadway) for either one full day per week or two half days. If you are seeking college/university credits from this internship, we are happy to do so in accordance with your school’s regulations. Please note, while this internship must last through the end of the Fall semester, we would be happy to evaluate an extension through the Spring semester.
This internship is ideal for individuals who are interested in working in startups, management consulting, or more specifically fashion-tech.