Website-Content Management Intern (Metro Atlanta Intern Only Considered)NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF WOMEN OWNED SMALL BUSINESSES, INC
Kennedy Center Spring 2015 Internship ProgramThe John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
Temporary Purchasing Coordinatordressbarn
General InterniVideo Technologies
Fall Office InternBookmark This
1600 Shames Dr
DescriptionMatch Eyewear is a leading international manufacturer and distributor of premium fashion eyewear and sun wear. Headquartered in Westbury, NY, Match Eyewear has a dedicated sales force covering the US, Canada, Europe and South America. Focused on style, quality and collaboration, our mission is to provide our merchant partners with impeccable product, exceptional customer service and outstanding sales and support.
Since 2001, Match Eyewear has built a diverse portfolio of designer eyewear brands including Adrienne Vittadini, Danny Gokey Eyewear, Helium Paris, Float Titanium, Float Kids, Aero by Float Milan and the recently launched AV Studio.
We are looking for hardworking and motivated interns to join our team. They will learn hands on experience while enhancing their understanding of essential business principles.
• Assist in updating the monthly planogram
• Create new release sheets for new product
• Manage & track sample loans
• Produce and compile top seller lists for US & Canada sales teams
• Management of price lists
• Assist in the maintenance of catalog files
• Create sample displays
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Team player
• Undergraduate students currently enrolled in a College or University
Excellent verbal, analytical, and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Quick learner