IT Support Service Coordinator -Bookmark This
804 Pershing Drive
Silver Spring, MD
DescriptionAre you graduating Spring 2014?
Do you like a fast-paced, "un-boring" and dynamic work environment where the learning (and fun) never stops? Do you REALLY love people and enjoy helping customers out on a daily basis? Then you'll definitely want to read this job description!
We are a fast-growing IT support company who services small- to medium-sized businesses around the Washington DC area. We're in search of ONE smart and enthusiastic "rock star" to quarterback our IT support service team and take care of our customers with a smile. Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM at our office in downtown Silver Spring. Our office is Metro accessible.
ResponsibilitiesNOTE: This is NOT a technical position; this is a customer-service oriented position.
Job Title: IT Support Service Coordinator
The Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities and responsibilities of the service desk team, also for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily coordination of service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the service desk team's daily activities
• Manage the dispatching process of service requests to ensure full utilization of technical resources
• Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
• Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input
• Schedule internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal
• Monitor all team resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests
• Maintain awareness of all outstanding customer pre- and post-delivery issues and provide status to clients as necessary
• Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
•Design and maintain process documentation for the service desk team
•Daily review of all client endpoints of servers and workstations, checking reporting tools to ensure all activities are operating correctly and alerted items are assigned to the appropriate resource.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify areas for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
•Perform daily customer service phone calls to ensure that the best service has been provided to the clients and if any additional service is required on their behalf.
•Communicate escalated issues to customers: keeping them informed of progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
• Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
• Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
• Fast turnaround of customer requests
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources
• Assist with support team internal escalation requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels
• Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Desk Manager
• Responsible for entering time and expenses in ConnectWise as it occurs
• Understand processes in ConnectWise by completing assigned training materials and blueprints on the ConnectWise University