Office InternIt's J Media, a development of JGW Enterprises
Administrative Assistances NeededBechtel: Engineering, Construction & Project Management
Administrative Assistances NeededVI ENGNEERING
Personal assistant to Owner, CEO, Chief Music Producer and Director of Marketing at Sound & VibeSound & Vibe Recording Studio
New York Youth Symphony Administrative Intern Fall 2016New York Youth Symphony
Customer Care - Operations Teamwell woven, inc.
Office Administration InternBreathe California of the Bay Area
Technology & Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
International Academic Alliance
1032 6th Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: August 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The International Academic Alliance (IAA) collaborates with universities across the US to create educational pathways in nursing, business and technology. IAA programs are customized to fit the needs of students in the US and other parts of the world.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
This internship offers an opportunity for students to gain valuable real-life work experience in an education management company. Training and mentoring is provided by the marketing team to the intern, whose digital marketing portfolio is developed by the end of the 3-month internship. The intern will gain experience in designing promotional material, follow projects from design to print, contribute to its existing social media campaign and branding strategies, create new strategies to enhance IAA’s web presence, and working with online software used for educational purposes. This is a 3-month internship program, with a total of 20 hours/week (flexible hours Monday-Friday between 9am to 6pm). A daily stipend of $10 for lunch plus reimbursement of monthly metro card will be offered.
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should email a cover letter, resume, and a portfolio containing work you’ve done related to digital marketing or technology to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Academic Alliance is committed to providing equal opportunity employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
● Contribute to existing social media campaigns through content creation, research, and strategy brainstorming
● Create designs for promotional material such as print and online ads, banners, brochures, flyers, etc.
● Assist in developing promotional videos and upload to relevant websites
● Update content on existing website and create SEO strategies to enhance web presence
● Coordinate and assist in the organization of workshops and open-house events
● Assist in marketing related tasks
● Assist in office tasks as needed
● Coordinate the online component of classes in close communication with Adjunct Faculty and administrative staff
● Create tutorials and provide on-site technology support for students and staff
● Edit and upload videos and recordings
Requirements● Currently enrolled in or graduated with a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in business, management, marketing, or related field
● Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office Suite. Knowledge of Adobe Final Cut Pro is a plus.
● Experience with editing videos and recordings
● Analytical thinking, ability to contribute new ideas, excellent follow-up skills and tech savvy
● Strong written and oral communication skills is required