Mather Early Learning Center Site Manager (Spring)The Centers for Families and Children
Administrative Assistant InternshipSmartBOSS Media
Office Interntrue rate insurance
AABB Internship, Externships and Academic Residency Program (Executive Office)AABB
Office Administrator InternVital Networks & Database Systems, Inc.
Ticket Administration / SalesBookmark This
5 Pleasant Street
DescriptionHydra FC offers internships for current college students for credit or others interested in working with a professional sports team on a volunteer basis. This internship focuses on generating tickets sales to promote our spring and summer programs. As an intern, you will take an active role in a well-established sports organization that operates in a fun, professional environment.
ResponsibilitiesLearn ticket sales process and best practices and come up with new ways
· Develop and implement programs for lead generation
· Generate sales leads through proactive cold calling and networking prospective new business opportunities.
· Make outbound calls to assigned leads to promote upcoming events and ticket packages.
· Demonstrate knowledge and ability by actively selling season and group tickets
· Provide customer service with a 100% renewal mentality over the phone, in office and at other events.
· Be available for community appearances and extra events at the stadium
· Maintain positive relations with Season Ticket Holders & Fans
· Perform all other duties as assigned
Requirements· Exceptional work ethic, strong desire to succeed and open to learning, specifically ticket sales and service best practices
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Possess creative and strategic thinking skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work as a team player