Benedict XVI Internship - Pastoral MinistrySs Peter and Paul
Administrative Support - Apparel DesignBioworld Merchandising
Administrative Assistant -Entry LevelMelrose Consulting Group, Inc
First Source Hiring Program Volunteer InternLos Angeles
Office InternInstitute of Entrepreneurial Success
Customer Experience and Relationship Management InternshipBookmark This
1420 K Street NW Suite 200
DescriptionDo you like making someone happy? Put a smile on a face? Pamper the people you care about? Remember key events in your family and friends’ lives? Indulge in considerate and thoughtful gestures just because it makes you feel better? …. If your answer to the above questions is a resounding YES then you have a great opportunity to be a part of Votenet’s Internship Program!!
At Votenet, we want to create customer experience for our clients that is personalized and thoughtful. The interns will work directly with the management to create, design and deliver such experience.
• Spearhead client care campaign based on personal and thoughtful gestures
• Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each client’s experience
• Deliver above-and-beyond customer experience through phone, email, live chat, social media, and in person
• Work directly with management to draft handwritten memos, cards and messages for clients
• Provide administrative support to different departments
Why Join Votenet Internship Program
• Be part of a leading and transformative organization that delivers online voting software solutions to its rapidly growing clientele
• Join our family of professional and multicultural team that will welcome and mentor you
• Get a chance to shadow our management team in Sales, Marketing, Client Relations, Client Services and R&D departments
• Join us in company meetings and retreats
• Work in innovative, creative cool work space
• Enjoy daily supply of coffee, tea and sodas that are on the house
• Feeling down? Need a power nap? Take a short snooze in our Nap Room
• Earn a daily stipend of $ 5 for travel (to and from office)
• Flexible work hours with minimum of 15 hours/week
• Casual dress code
• Fun-filled team-building activities year round
• A college junior or senior who has excellent academic, extracurricular and volunteer record
• Energetic, kind, sincere and patient
• Eager to learn every single day
• Positive, positive, positive!
• Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
• Generally awesome with "no task is too small" attitude
* Please apply for this internship if you can work in our office in Washington, DC.