Private practice insurance billing asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Personal AssistantRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Transcriptionist NEEDED ASAPRebel Lifestyle Magazine
Virtual assistant needed4eva Inc.
Personal AssistantFrontal Lobe Productions
Head Start Medical Records FilerCommunity Action of Ramsey & Washington Counties
Brand Root Inc Company
Posted: July 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Safeway Inc 4,555 reviews - Tracy, CA
ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor all general ledger activity to confirm accuracy of postings and promptly respond to any changes deemed necessary.
- Interact with operational department managers regarding budget activity and actual results
- Complete ad/hoc reporting and requests by Accounting Manager
- Update and ensure quality KPI dashboard for operational publication and use
- Complete and distribute daily/weekly reports to include: Service level, gross profit, inventory turns, progress, and labor reports
- Provide ad/hoc reporting efforts as requested by Controller/Accounting Manager or operational management areas
- Execute role in annual budgeting and periodic forecasting activities for the distribution center
- Ensure invoices are routed and approved for payment in a timely manner; confirm ledger coding is correct
- Prepare general ledger journal entries as needed
- Participate in executing annual capital project post completion reviews and control/sox monitoring reviews
- Partner with Inventory Control area on financial controls and associated reporting of activity
- Complete financial accruals
- Review daily system reports to confirm system activity is being reflected accurately for financial reporting requirements
- Interact with Buying Team regarding weekly account activity
- 4-year college degree in Finance or Accounting preferred, MBA and/or CPA a plus.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in accounting, planning, reporting and analysis experience with a Fortune 500 Company
- Consumer products or distribution industry experience preferred
- Self-starter with strong tactical execution skills and managerial potential
- Ability to link strategies with tactical performance
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and capability to identify/execute corrective action
- Strong analytical and investigative research skills
- Strong understanding of inventory system and how it relates to financial reports.
- Excellent project management and resource prioritization skills. Ability to develop realistic timelines and deliver results
- Strong analytical skills to develop business proposals, including NPV and IRR analysis and experience in new business development, productivity analysis
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Essbase
- High degree of initiative and results oriented
- Must excel in a fast-paced, high volume production operation with tight deadlines and high customer service expectations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Good interpersonal. Skills and desire to be a team player