Accounting & Office InternBookmark This
American Academy of Personal Training
42 Wooster St
New York, NY
Posted: August 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a top Personal Training School in NYC seeking an accounting and office intern who will help out with daily tasks of running a school. You will gain invaluable knowledge through hands on experience. Responsibilities will vary on daily basis from basic office duties such as scanning, copying, and printing reports to helping with payroll and budget preparation.
Great opportunity to gain hands on experience in a very friendly and exciting work environment.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Help with HR and Payroll entries
- Help with other typical office duties
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, MS Excel & MS Word
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Basic Accounting
Preferred - QuickBooks