e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
Research Data Entry InternshipMind Plus Matter
Office InternTeam One Global
Administrative assistantyum yum donots
Admin Assistant Internship ONLY for Los Angeles ResidentBookmark This
METal International LLC
4778 La Villa Marina
Marina del Rey, CA
Posted: January 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be apart of a collective learning environment filled with dynamic entrepreneurs and change-makers? We are currently looking for candidates who are interested in helping us on event management and development . You will help to provide support and assist to all areas of administration, members management, and a live company event, METal International LLC. www.METalInternational.Com
METal International is an event based company, that brings together dynamic entrepreneurs and change-makers. METal events range from talks with high-profile thinkers to connect ideas and collaborations. METal also features live performances by musical artists who are on the rise in Los Angeles.
Paid $10 per hour + Lunch + Free parking and cool fun team.
Please send resume, current face & full body shot or online portfolio with current photos.
- You will help assist the members database management and organization
- Assist with updating new event, speaker on our website
- Customer Service, phone calls to our members
- Assist with frontdesk tasks at the live event, every Saturday (with the exception of holidays) Event: 7:45am to 01:00pm or by around 1:30pm
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- This position requires previous work experience and some familiarity with live events (i.e. conferences, concerts, ect)
- Intermediate level graphic design experience would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- FinalCut Video editing software experience would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- Quickbooks software experience would be a bonus, but not a requirement
- Ability to work Saturday mornings, every Saturday (with the exception of holidays) Event: 8:00am - 01:00pm out by around 1:30pm