administrative assistantKloes Healthcare Copereation
Office InternDriven Vision
Data Entry Clerknorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
customer service representativenorth Carolina Healthcare Quality Alliance Inc.
Office InternMountain Pacific
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE ( DIGITAL )ANTHEM Inc.
Data Entry AnalystANTHEM Inc.
Admin support and clerical assistantBookmark This
Gibbs Interior Decor
Posted: August 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Administrative Coordinator is a freelancer with an effective collaborator who is responsive and takes reasonable steps to provide timely and high quality support. This includes knowing when to ask questions and to seek for assistance in carrying out the more complex tasks of the role.
Responsibilities1. General administration duties (e.g., data entry and database maintenance, maintenance of department calendar and project files, printing and mailing, etc.);
2. General financial duties (e.g., coordination of invoicing/billing for internal as well as external needs, processing receipts and expense reports for department, etc.);
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience supporting a sizable and/or diverse teams in a fast-paced professional services environment, providing administration and operational oriented support;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple activities and working with others to overcome barriers to completing projects and meeting other agreed upon deliverables in a high quality and on-time manner;
- Demonstrated common-sense and problem-solving abilities;
- Effective communicator (both written and verbal), strong proofreading and editing skills;