Administration Intern - UnpaidBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: June 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions. We have a strong focus on natural practices and prevention. Our team of teachers and healers are passionate about health, spiritual growth and well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a healthy future for our community worldwide. Our team listens and communicates with integrity. We are committed to helping others within a meaningful and safe space filled with love, joy and healing.
Our Vision is a "Universal Retreat & Healing Arts Center" where individuals come to:
- Begin or continue their healing process.
- Engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups.
- Realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence.
- Feel their balance in living life with truth.
- Find and keep their inner peace.
Our Mission is to create a safe space where everyone feels accepted and respected as they are. We know each person is beautiful, gifted and deserves to live a full and balanced life. Our center offers classes and services to help you succeed, with the best teachers and healers to educate and serve your growth. Our goal is to create a cycle of success for all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center."
Our Administration Intern will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to The Tree of Health Center (TTOHC) Team. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with team members. This position is often privy to confidential information and, as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
Responsibilities• Clerical duties – Maintain customer database, forms, documents, files and journals for clerical work; care of office equipment and computers
• Calendar and website coordination
• CRM/Database Management
• Event coordination
• Write, edit and review process flows
• Log maintenance: visitors, supplies, stores, staff attendance, etc.
• Be the “face” of the organization to people who visit
• Stock up and record supplies – Upkeep of office stationery and supplies
• Ensure that work flows smoothly without delays, maintaining discipline and decorum
• Internal and external communication
• Paperwork: copying, scanning, printing, filing
• Provide information and news – Create notices and disclosures and display them prominently
• Travel arrangements
• Coordinate calls and meetings
Requirements• “People” person; cordial and caring nature; pleasing personality; adept at public relations
• Calm and good composure at all times; multitask with ease
• Self-motivated; conscious of deadlines and timing; prompt in action
• Good communication, writing and typing skills
• Computer savvy
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and costing
• Know how to use printers, scanner, copier, shredder, filing systems, and telephones
• Keen observer and fast learner, attentive to details
• Good at basic arithmetic
• Ability to handle large numbers of people simultaneously
• Rational and objective thinking
• Adaptive to new work environments
• Well versed in official routine, the company rules and code of conduct
• Able to be at the office at least 1 day a week
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings