Office InternVulcan Electronics
Rotational Internship with Business owner/managerVulcan Electronics
Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
ADMINISTRATION & OPERATIONSBookmark This
1933 S. Broadway, #1269
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Evoke the cultural and creative spirit of the artist-loft lifestyle through minimalist designed furniture. Based in Downtown Los Angeles, Modular | Geometry is a home fashion collection of modular upholstery, occasional furniture, accessories and textiles. We emphasize timeless and minimal designs, fresh clean lines and boldly graphic textiles produced with the utmost consideration for the environment without compromising comfort, high-style and attainable luxury that transforms with your life.
We are looking for a Jack-of-all-trades. The ideal candidate is versatile, high motivated, organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about design, home furnishings and interior design industries.
The Admin Intern will support the Creative Direct with day to day collection of assets and intelligence that can be used to grow the business. No two days will be the same. You will gain valuable experience and insight into the inner workings consumer product business, while having the freedom to tap into your own creative energy. This opportunity allows you to put your stamp on a soon to be well-known brand in the furniture world!
CHARACTERISTICS WE LOOK FOR:
Spunk • Passion • Happiness • Professionalism • Commitment
Creativity • Hard work • Honesty • Focus • Curiosity • Ambition
• Must be available for 12 — 20 hours a week
• Must share an aspiration for furniture an interior design.
• Must have an interest in continued learning,
and know when to ask for help
• Must have excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
• Must have a mode of transportation
• Must have high attention to detail
• Must be motivated to actively spread the word about GBRL Home
REQUIREMENTS (IN ADDITION TO BASE REQUIREMENTS)
• Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
• Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization.
• Assist in research, communication and coordination of
• Organizing as needed
• Assist with Internal Coordination: Logistics, Scheduling,
• Assist with Quality Control, Shipping, Cataloging Orders,
and Managing Purchases.
• Monitor project calendar
• Assist during social events and receptions.
Major consideration will be given to candidates who possess a wide range of skill sets including but not limited to, Word, Excel, Adobe, Social Media marketing, etc.