Billing ClerkPartnerRE Limited
Summer Business Development and Administration InternshipAmbitious Initiatives
Spring/Summer/Fall InternshipConflict Resolution Month in Colorado
Front deskNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Administrative Assistant/Human ResourcesCynthia Beck Consulting
Office&Personal AssistantMerry Quilters Inc.
Administrative and Clerical AssistantBookmark This
Posted: January 29 2016
Company Location: Wankers Corners, OR
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new and growing company with an immediate opening for a part-time administrative assistant with professional demeanor and positive attitude. Looking for someone who can work 2-4 hours a day, times are flexible. Needs to have great communication skills, MS Office proficient, internet savvy and willing to help out a growing office in the start up.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ability to take direction.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
• Do all Sales Quotes & Sales Orders
• Enter all daily labor & assist with payroll
• Assist with any Sales Support
• Receive requested documents, copy, scan and file
• Mail documents and notify recipient
• Assist with data entry
• Set up file folders for use
• Maintain proper documentation of old files as directed.
Must have formal training in office procedures and use of office equipment. Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing, pleasant telephone manner, able to "think on feet" when dealing with callers, customer service oriented, "can do" approach to work, Knowledge of computers, specifically, experience in Microsoft Office is preferable. Must have superior organizational skills and accuracy, Excellent problem solving and people skills also required.