Personal AssistantAmbitious Mix LLC
Billing ClerkPartnerRE Limited
Summer Business Development and Administration InternshipAmbitious Initiatives
Spring/Summer/Fall InternshipConflict Resolution Month in Colorado
Front deskNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Data entryNORTHERN HEALTH CARE
Administrative Assistant/Human ResourcesCynthia Beck Consulting
Administrative AssistanceBookmark This
79-17 24 Avenue
East Elmhurst, NY
Posted: November 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlert Inc. is a non- for profit organization whose primary goal is concerned with the safety of children, faculty and the staff of our educational institutions. The volunteer specialists at Alert Inc intend to do this through the use of state -of the- art technology and the strengthening of certain aspects of the architectural construction of the buildings. Alert Inc also engages the help of local law enforcement agencies to further secure the premises and grounds of schools.
ResponsibilitiesDay to day task will include attending marketing meetings, team event planning meetings. Interns will be expected to maintain a planning log with ongoing task management list. Interns will be attached to an event planning team as an assistant and required to provide writing input for event planning presentations. Assist in creative writing for all of Alert Inc’s fund raising event. Administrative/ Social Media Network Management Coordinator Interns will be given the task of righting articles on Blogs, Facebook page, and web based media sites. Compose and coordinate email blast of the quarterly newsletter to our subscribers. Event writing would include the scope of events sponsored by the organization to raise funds and awareness as well as events that support our program. Travel with the foundation may be required on occasion but is not required for all events.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsA paid intern position to start, the Social Media Network Management Coordinator would be working in relation to the above communication specialties as well as assisting with the managing of our social media network to eventually be evaluated for a full time position. A curriculum supported by public communications with good verbal and written skills very important. Creative writing perspective, and experience also very important. Travel with the foundation to cover the above listed event items would need to be considered as well.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment