Health Care InternAllegis Group
Communications Intern(A)Moms Happy Hour
Administrative Assistant/Office ManagerCohen & Steers
Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Administrative Assistant for a Mental Health/Personal Growth CompanyBookmark This
1150 First Ave, Suite 501
King of Prussia, PA
Posted: August 30 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLife Circles is a company that provides coaching and counseling for clients that are struggling as a result of a divorce. We work with clients to help them move past the issues and barriers that were created by the divorce and help them to create a new future that inspires them. We work a lot with teenagers and young adults.
This will start as an unpaid position but there will also be an opportunity to earn money right away. Also if you are a good fit for the position, there will be a chance to be hired as an employee after the trial period.
ResponsibilitiesSome of the responsibilities of the position would include:
- Typing up client notes
- Invoicing clients
- scheduling appointments and re-confirming them
- answering emails and blog posts
- help produce videos and blogs
- calling potential clients and organizations to setup meetings/workshops
- other administrative tasks that may come up during the week
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Strong technological skills, specifically on the Internet and with Social Media