Administrative AssistantReliance Capital Limited
Youth Education Administrative Intern Summer 2017BAX/Brooklyn Arts Exchange
DATA ENTRY, CUSTOMER SERVICEADP'LLC
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Administrative Assistant for Event Planning CompanyBookmark This
3307 W. Warner Ave
Santa Ana, CA
Posted: October 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDapper Events is an Event Planning company that specializes in Weddings, Social Events and Corporate Events.
Looking for an individual who is organized, OCD, trendy, extroverted, an eye for detail/design/art, tech savvy, Gmail oriented and Google Calendar oriented and someone who has passion in events.
In this role, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating a multitude of activities including but not limited to:
• Answer and direct inquiries via phone/email
• Send broadcast emails
• Support meeting and conferencing needs
• Manage conference room reservations
• Schedule management and executive travel
• Perform other administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and sorting incoming mail
• High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in corporate reception or related role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a positive self-starter attitude
• Ability to work independently, without immediate direction or supervision.
• Ability to multitask and deal with constant interruptions
• Extremely detail oriented and conscientious
• Highly focused on customer service and support
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Photoshop is a PLUS!
• Desire to ensure every visitor has an engaging and positive experience.
• Typing speed 50 WPM