Administrative AssistantTecan Group
Administrative AssistanceTecan Group
Administrative Assistant for Musée MagazineMusee Magazine
Executive Recruiting Firm Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Networking Club Seeking Virtual AssistantSkilled Sourcing LLC
Office Intern at Intellectual Property Law FirmPatent Lawyer USA
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Administrative AssistantBookmark This
JB Burrage Unlimited, Inc
P.O. Box 43752
Posted: December 09 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIt should be noted that this is not an internship for a major corporation. This is an internship for an up and coming playwright, author, and producer looking to establish himself in the Atlanta area. Your internship will fall under the corporation, JB Burrage Unlimited, Inc (previously 10th Avenue Enterprises, Inc). If you're looking to intern with a major company, this isn't the internship for you. If you love theater, film, music or any type of visual art and media, want to be a part of a small team that blazing the trails, create and put out big projects, and build a good, solid name from the ground up, this is the position for you.
We are seeking an intern to work as an administrative assistant for the company's CEO, who is also the writer and producer for company projects. We have plans to write, develop, and produce a number of outside-of-the-box projects for 2015, and we need help planning and keeping it all together.
Experience in theater or film production is not required, though helpful.
JB Burrage Unlimited, Inc was formed in 2014 as an umbrella company for J. Burrage Productions, LLC, which will produce JB Burrage's theater, film, and other productions through traditional and digital formats, and 3-B Dimension Publications, which publishes JB's through print media and digital downloads.
For more information, visit www.jbburage.com. In fact, you should review this website prior to applying for this position.
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 72 HOURS FOR A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION. ONCE YOU APPLIED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP AND WE CONTACT YOU, YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 24-72 HOURS. IF NOT, WE WILL ASSUME THAT YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED, AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CANDIDATE. ACCESSIBILITY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. CHECK YOUR SPAM TO ENSURE THAT OUR EMAILS DIDN'T END UP THERE.
Responsibilities- Assist the company with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in company events.
- Provide administrative support to the managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests.
- Assist managers and CEO locate potential projects.
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety